Present to #CVRC
Most of our meetings feature a key speaker. Speakers are typically non-partisan and represent local initiatives or non-profits. For profit presentations are not typically allowed. If you would like to present at our meeting please contact our club president, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a brief description of your presentation content as well as the speaker’s bio. This will permit us to inform our members ahead of your presentation.
If you are selected as a speaker to our club the program is as follows:
- Option 1 -The Comox Valley Rotary Club meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm at 40 Knots Winery. Doors open at 6:30 for conversation and a beverage, the formal portion of the meeting begins at 7:00 pm. (COVID-19 distancing is being observed when meeting in person.)
- Option 2 – Meet via Zoom. The details are the same as above, but you will be supplied with a link to join the meeting.
- The location is at 40 Knots Winery, 2400 Anderton Rd, Comox, BC. or via Zoom.
- You will have 25 minutes as the feature speaker on our program. You’ll be on at approximately 7:30 pm following club business.
- We have an Audio-Visual system at 40 Knots. If you wish to use electronic media, just bring your presentation on a USB memory stick and we’ll plug it into our computer. Internet access is also available, though please discuss all of your needs with the president during your initial discussion.