- 6:30 – 7:00: Networking
- 7:00 – 7:05: Guest Introductions
- 7:05 – 7:15: Happy / Sad Bucks
- 7:15 – 7:45: Update from President
- 7:50 – 8:20: Guest Speaker
- 8:20 – 8:30: Questions, fellowship and wrap up.
Please join us for the regular club meeting of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley! Not a member? Feel free to come and see what we’re all about.
A cash bar is available featuring the amazing 40 Knots wine, as well as a small selection of beer. Meetings often features a few snacks, but no formal meal. Tickets for the meeting are $10. To attend the meeting, you must register online however, there are some ticket options:
- Register and Pay (to pay with credit card online)
- Register Only ($10 cash required at the door).
Please select your preferred option and complete the registration process to reserve your spot.