General Meeting – Tuesday, 6 July
- 6:30 – 7:00: Networking
- 7:00 – 7:05: Welcome, opening
- 7:05 – 7:10: Invocation by Nikki
- 7:10 – 7:40: Guest presenter: Pat Davis talking about our new WeCanShelter project.
- 7:40 – 7:45: Happy Bucks.
- 7:45 – 8:05 Rotary Makes if Happen Auction
- 8:05 – 8:25 What’s coming up for our club
- 8:25 – 8:30 Wrap up
Please note: The agenda above is a guideline only. Our meetings may end earlier than anticipated.
Pat Davis is a proud dad, son of a Rotarian, prospective member of our club, and the lead on CVRC’s WeCanShelter c-can project.
Patrick will show us some images of the project and how it is going thus far, as well as provide us with interesting information related to the project.
Please join us for an in-person club meeting of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley! Not a member? Feel free to come and see what we’re all about.
To help us plan meetings better we ask that members RSVP/register online. Please complete the form below to reserve your spot.