General Meeting – Tuesday, 16 February
- 6:30 – 7:00: Networking
- 7:00 – 7:10: Welcome, openeing & Happy Bucks
- 7:10 – 7:15: Rotary Makes It Happen Auction
- 7:15 – 7:20: Invocation by Steve Blacklock
- 7:20 – 7:50: Guest speaker: Heather Ney, Executive Director of the Comox Valley Transition Society
- 7:50 – 8:00: Foundation Minute by Dale Roberts
- 8:00 – 8:05: Upcoming Service opportunities
- 8:05 – 8:15 – 2021/2022 Board Planning
- 8:15 – 8:30: Wrap up
Please note: The agenda above is a guideline only. Our online meetings may end earlier than anticipated.
Guest Speaker: Heather Ney, Executive Director of the Comox Valley Transition Society
Heather Ney has been a passionate proponent of creating a healthy community through positive contributions to the lives of women, children and families.
At the CVTS she leads a team that achieve this mission by offering a range of programs and services which provide safety and support personal well-being. Programs and services include shelter and housing, counselling and support, healing and recovery, crisis intervention, advocacy and education, prevention and awareness.
Learn more at https://cvts.ca/who-we-are/
Please join us for an online Zoom club meeting of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley! Not a member? Feel free to come and see what we’re all about.
To help us plan meetings better we ask that members RSVP/register online. Please complete the form below to reserve your spot.