- May 16, 2018
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Our next meeting! Wine Wednesday Social and Club Meeting
Please join us for the 6th regular meeting of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley and the 40 Knots Wine Wednesday social event!
Don’t forget to bring some cash (small change) for Happy Bucks!
Ticket options are Door Ticket (pay with credit card ahead of time) or Registration Only ($10 cash required at the door). Please select your preferred option and complete the registration process to reserve your spot.
- 5:00 – 7:00: 40 Knots Wine Wednesday social event (run by the winery and open to the public). Enjoy great wine, amazing music and wonderful food on the 40 Knots winery patio. Food and wile are available for purchase and provided by 40 Knots and Tria Fine Catering. Find out more at the 40 Knots website: https://www.40knotswinery.com/events/VT-TentativeWWedReserv
- 7:00: Rotary meeting begins in the upstairs lounge.
- 7:00 – 7:05: Guest Introductions
- 7:05 – 7:10: Happy / Sad Bucks
- 7:10 – 7:25: Guest Speaker – Sylvia and David share information about the Widows’ Garden Project, which provides impoverished widows in southern Uganda (who are often raising grand-children) with leased land so that they can achieve sustainable food security.
- 7:25 – 7:30: Final announcements and meeting adjourned
- 7:30 – 8:30: Wine Wednesday continues on the patio for more networking and fun
Venue Phone: (250) 941-8810
Venue Website: www.40knotswinery.comAddress:
Located on 24 stunning acres, 40 Knots is the largest grape winery in the Comox Valley, and one of the largest on Vancouver Island. Our goal is to grow ultra-premium grapes on Vancouver Island