- November 20, 2019
6:30 am - 8:30 pm
A cash bar is available featuring the amazing 40 Knots wine, as well as a small selection of beer. Meetings often features a few snacks, but no formal meal. Tickets for the meeting are $10. To attend the meeting, you must register online however, there are some ticket options:
- Register and Pay (to pay with credit card online)
- Register Only ($10 cash required at the door).
Please select your preferred option and complete the registration process to reserve your spot.
- 6:30 SHARP – Meeting start time, call to order, 20 minutes for formalities
- 6:30 – 6:35: Guest Introductions
- 6:35 – 6:40: Happy / Sad Bucks
- 6:40 – 6:50: Update from President and 2 minute bio: Debbie Bowman
- 6:50 – 8:30: Games Night!
- 8:30 – 8:45: Wrap up and hand out/auction prizes.
Venue Phone: (250) 941-8810
Venue Website: www.40knotswinery.comAddress:
Located on 24 stunning acres, 40 Knots is the largest grape winery in the Comox Valley, and one of the largest on Vancouver Island. Our goal is to grow ultra-premium grapes on Vancouver Island