- October 1, 2019
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
A cash bar is available featuring the amazing 40 Knots wine, as well as a small selection of beer. Meetings often features a few snacks, but no formal meal. Tickets for the meeting are $10. To attend the meeting, you must register online however, there are some ticket options:
- Register and Pay (to pay with credit card online)
- Register Only ($10 cash required at the door).
Please select your preferred option and complete the registration process to reserve your spot.
- 6:30 – 7:00: Networking
- 7:00 – 7:05: Guest Introductions
- 7:05 – 7:15: Happy / Sad Bucks
- 7:15 – 7:45: Update from President
- 7:50 – 8:20: Guest Speaker – Sabina Acheson, RN BScN- CHN, Coordinator, Comox Bay Care Society, Care-a-van
- 8:20 – 8:30: Questions, fellowship and wrap up.
Venue Phone: (250) 941-8810
Venue Website: www.40knotswinery.comAddress:
Located on 24 stunning acres, 40 Knots is the largest grape winery in the Comox Valley, and one of the largest on Vancouver Island. Our goal is to grow ultra-premium grapes on Vancouver Island