- July 18, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Our next meeting!
Please join us for our regular meeting of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley!
Don’t forget to bring some cash (small change) for Happy Bucks!
For this meeting we will not be serving food, so the ticket options are Door Ticket (pay with credit card ahead of time) or Registration Only ($10 cash required at the door). Please select your preferred option and complete the registration process to reserve your spot.
- 6:30 – 7:00 Networking
- 7:00 – 7:05 Guest Introductions
- 7:05 – 7:15 Happy / Sad Bucks
- 7:15 – 7:20 New member introduction
- 7:20 – 7:30 President Update
- 7:30 – 7:40 Upcoming Service initiatives
- 7:40 – 8:00 James from LUSH Valley’s fruit tree program
- 8:00 – 8:30 Networking wrap up
Venue Phone: (250) 941-8810
Venue Website: www.40knotswinery.comAddress:
Located on 24 stunning acres, 40 Knots is the largest grape winery in the Comox Valley, and one of the largest on Vancouver Island. Our goal is to grow ultra-premium grapes on Vancouver Island