- May 1, 2018
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Our next meeting!
Please join us for the 5th regular meeting of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley!
Don’t forget to bring some cash (small change) for Happy Bucks!
For this meeting we will not be serving food, so the ticket options are Door Ticket (pay with credit card ahead of time) or Registration Only ($10 cash required at the door). Please select your preferred option and complete the registration process to reserve your spot.
- 6:30 – 7:00: Networking
- 7:00 – 7:05: Guest Introductions
- 7:05 – 7:15: Happy / Sad Bucks
- 7:15 – 7:45: Update from President
- CV Rocks for Kids – volunteer opportunity to discuss
- Next Meeting – Wine Wednesday social
- 7:45 – 8:00: AG Stu Tunheim
- 8:00 – 8:15 :Other Committee Announcemen
- 8:15 – 8:30: Networking wrap up.
Venue Phone: (250) 941-8810
Venue Website: www.40knotswinery.comAddress:
Located on 24 stunning acres, 40 Knots is the largest grape winery in the Comox Valley, and one of the largest on Vancouver Island. Our goal is to grow ultra-premium grapes on Vancouver Island