- April 18, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our next meeting!
Please join us for the 4th regular meeting of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley! Greg Chadwick (our illustrious membership director) will be hosting this meeting, so please do come out and show your support!
Don’t forget to bring some cash (small change) for Happy Bucks!
For this meeting we will not be serving food, so the ticket options are Door Ticket (pay with credit card ahead of time) or Registration Only ($10 cash required at the door). Please select your preferred option and complete the registration process to reserve your spot.
- 6:30 – 7:00 Networking
- 7:00 – 7:05 Guest Introductions
- 7:05 – 7:15 Happy / Sad Bucks
- 7:15 – 7:30 Cherie Kamenz – Relay for Life Q & A
- 7:30 – 7:40 Membership Committee Introductions – Brief Bio’s
- 7:40 – 8:00 On Boarding New Members
- 8:00 – 8:30 Membership – The Elevator Pitch (try to make your own?? Practice and prep??)
- 8:30 – 8:45 Other Committee Announcements
- 8:45 – 9:00 Networking wrap up.
Venue Phone: (250) 941-8810
Venue Website: www.40knotswinery.comAddress:
Located on 24 stunning acres, 40 Knots is the largest grape winery in the Comox Valley, and one of the largest on Vancouver Island. Our goal is to grow ultra-premium grapes on Vancouver Island