April 3, 2018
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Our next meeting!
Please join us for the 3rd regular meeting of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley!
Don’t forget to bring some cash (small change) for Happy Bucks!
For this meeting we will not be serving food, so the ticket options are Door Ticket (pay with credit card ahead of time) or Registration Only ($10 cash required at the door). Please select your preferred option and complete the registration process to reserve your spot.
Agenda will be as follows:
- 6:30pm – doors open for socializing
- 7:00pm – Meeting brought to order. Guest introductions.
- 7:10pm – Committee sign-ups and ‘affiliations’ (round 2). Break out sessions with Directors.
- 7:45pm – Happy Bucks ($1 for personal news, $2 for business-related announcements)
- 7:55pm – Update from President on club news and business:
- New candidate member process
- Celebrating Rotary event – Thursday April 5, 6-8pm
- Name Tags – last call for orders
- Food at meetings
- 8:15 – Update from Membership and PI training in Victoria on Saturday
- 8:40pm – Social event
Venue Phone: (250) 941-8810
Venue Website: www.40knotswinery.comAddress:
Located on 24 stunning acres, 40 Knots is the largest grape winery in the Comox Valley, and one of the largest on Vancouver Island. Our goal is to grow ultra-premium grapes on Vancouver Island