In accordance with general health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19 the general consensus of the Rotary Club of Comox Valley and District 5020 is to adjust all Rotary activity until further notice.
We at CVRC encourage everyone to remain informed via the Government of Canada's online resource.
We meet on the first and third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at 40 Knots Winery, 2400 Anderton Rd, Comox. Doors open at 6:30 for conversation and a beverage with the formal portion of the meeting beginning at 7:00 pm. Speakers & programs typically start at 7:30, followed by a brief wrap up.
If you would like to attend a Rotary meeting please contact us. The cost to attend is covered in membership dues (room cost and snacks), however, please attend as a guest and enjoy your first meeting free.
Other ways to be involved
- Attend one of our fundraisers
- Participate in one of our monthly volunteer opportunities!
- Attend a Directors meeting (it’s your club – why not!?)
- Attend another club’s meeting (Get to know your fellow Rotarians!)
- Attend a committee meeting! ( There is often food at these meetings…)
- Do a course online on the Rotary International website
- Attend a training session and learn! (Like DLTA!)