We meet every on the first Tuesday and the third Tuesday from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at 40 Knots Winery, 2400 Anderton Rd, Comox. Doors open at 6:30 for conversation and a beverage with the formal portion of the meeting beginning at 7:00 pm. Speakers & programs typically start at 7:30, followed by a brief wrap up.
If you would like to attend a Rotary meeting please contact us. The cost to attend the meeting is $10 to cover the room cost and snacks, however, please attend as a guess and enjoy your first meeting free.
Other ways to be involved
- Attend one of our fundraisers
- Participate in one of our monthly volunteer opportunities!
- Attend a Directors meeting (it’s your club – why not!?)
- Attend another club’s meeting (Get to know your fellow Rotarians!)
- Attend a committee meeting! ( There is often food at these meetings…)
- Do a course online on the Rotary International website
- Attend a training session and learn! (Like DLTA!)